Atrium Health’s MyAtriumHealth Login service is available to its patients. Patients can use it to access their health care online. To view and manage your health virtually, you do not have to make a trip to the health care center every time.
TheAtriumHealth patient portal has been developed for the benefit of its patients. Access your health care account at the health care provider if you have one. Users who are new to My Atrium Health can create an account. By logging in, you will have access to your lab test results, send messages, manage your appointment, track your health, find a location, cancel clinical treatments, track your exercise, and more.
You won’t be able to access your account if you don’t remember your account credentials. Refer to the following section to reset your credentials.
Steps To Recover The Forgotten Username
- In case you have forgotten your username, visit the MyAtriumHealth login website at myatriumhealth.org.
- Under the login section, you will find the ‘Forgot Username?’ link.
- The username recovery page opens when you click on it.
- Please enter the following information in the appropriate spaces:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Date of birth
- After tapping the ‘Submit’ button, you will be able to recover your username.
How To Reset The Password?
- In case the user forgets their password, they should open the login page.
- Check the bottom of the login section next.
- If you click the ‘Forgot Password’ link there, you will be taken to the password reset page.
- You can reset your password by entering the following information:
- My Atrium Health Username
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- If you tap the ‘Next’ button, you will be able to recover your password.
Talk to your doctor or a staff member at your doctor’s office if you would like more information about MyAtriumHealth. They can also be reached at:
- Toll-free: 855-799-0044
- [email protected]